Jung, a Partner with the firm, believes in providing quality representation and good counsel. Her focus is on labor and employment law, and she works hard for each client, relentlessly striving to obtain the best result.
Jung is not the kind of attorney who likes to argue for the sake of arguing. Often, she finds a position that the opposing party has not considered, and develops all of the facts to support the argument, before they even realize the defense exists. Many say that Jung truly shines during litigation, where her calm demeanor combines with her out-preparedness and catches the other side off guard.
Jung’s experience is not limited to her role as an advocate. She has also served as Staff Attorney for the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and Law Clerk for the Honorable Gary R. Jones, Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. She has seen the judicial decision making process in action, and this experience positions her to advocate for her clients in a unique way.
She represents business owners, professionals, and highly paid executives on all aspects of employment law. She also represents fire-rescue, law enforcement, and public servant associations and pension funds statewide.
- University of Florida, College of Law, JD, cum laude
- University of South Florida, BA, summa cum laude
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- United States Supreme Court